Watch Your Content On Your TV
Interested in viewing your digital content on your television?
The easiest way to connect your laptop to your television is to use an HDMI cable. Simply plug one end of the cable into your computer’s HDMI port and the other end into your TV’s HDMI port, then change your input to match!
View this helpful video for a simple walk-through.
iPads and iPhones
Wireless options of screen mirroring are available as well through Apple AirPlay, Miracast or Chromecast, and depend on your devices. For more information about how to connect your computer or laptop to your TV, please check this article for detailed options.
Which device can I use to stream?
Your content is available by logging in to our website, so you can access your content from the comfort of your home via a computer, iPhone, iPad, or Android device.
How do I view my performance?
Once your purchase is complete, your content will be added to your account’s Digital Content page. Simply log in with your username and password, and any purchased content will be available there.
Please note that some events may not be available to stream until a scheduled date or time.
Can I watch the show on my TV or do I have to watch on my computer?
- If you have a laptop, we recommend connecting it to your TV set with an HDMI cable. Once connected, toggle to the HDMI input on your TV by clicking the “Input” button on your TV remote. This guide will walk you through this process or watch this video for a simple walk-through.
- If you’re on a smart phone, and have a smart TV set, you can try “casting” or “mirroring” the video to your TV screen. How you cast depends on your make and model of phone, as well as the capabilities of your TV and any devices you have (such as a Chromecast, Roku or Apple TV). This guide should give you the information you need to get started if you have an Android phone, and this guide should give you the information you need to get started if you have an Apple iPhone.
- If your TV can access a web browser, you can open that browser and visit your Digital Content page. From there, you can select the event you wish to view. If you have trouble streaming on an older TV, you may have better luck switching to an alternate device.
How do I make the video fullscreen?
You will find the fullscreen button in the lower right hand side of the video player.
What should I do if I’m experiencing connection issues during the show (e.g. video is freezing or audio is not working)?
Your video may need a minute to load. If it is not playing continuously, try pausing it and stepping away for a few minutes and then continuing the show once it’s had a chance to pre-load more of the performance. If you are experiencing connection issues, it may be related to your browser settings, internet bandwidth, or it’s a device-specific issue.
While we can’t guarantee and may not be able to troubleshoot the performance of your specific hardware setup, we have a few recommendations that we hope will help:
- Pause the video to allow it to load more fully.
- Make sure you have the most updated version of the software you’re using.
- Refresh your browser page or try switching to a completely different browser.
- Make sure there are no other devices connected to your wi-fi that could be creating network traffic.
- Try connecting to your personal Hotspot on your phone.
- Restart your wi-fi router.
- Try switching to a different device.