Lyric Opera Angel Giving Levels
“Getting together with friends and opera enthusiasts at intermission and special parties adds tremendously to my overall enjoyment of the opera experience.” – Beth Ingram, Lyric Opera Trustee and Angels Founder
All categories include benefits of the levels below
Richard J. Stern Society $50,000 and above
Tax-deductible amount: $49,788 Cost of Benefits: $212
- Customized opportunities
Maestro’s Circle $25,000-$49,999
Tax-deductible amount: $24,788 Cost of Benefits: $212
- Sponsorship of a principal artist, conductor or director and special recognition*
- Meal with sponsored artist*
- Unlimited Angel Reception Suite guest passesǂ
- 50% discount on venue rental at the Lyric Opera facility ^
Bel Canto $10,000-$24,999
Tax-deductible amount: $9,788 Cost of Benefits: $212
- Sponsorship of an artist or production element, and special recognition*
- Backstage meet and greet with sponsored artist
- Eight Angel Reception Suite guest passesǂ
Tax-deductible amount: $4,788 Cost of Benefits: $212
- Invitations to private events
- Six Angel Reception Suite guest passesǂ
- One Valet pass per household for each production
Lyric Opera Angel $2,500-$4,999
Tax-deductible amount: $2,320 Cost of Benefits: $180
- Invitations to Opening Night parties
- Refreshments in the Reception Suite during performances
- Four Angel Reception Suite guest passesǂ
- One garage parking pass per household for each production
- Invitation to the annual Lyric Opera Angel Dinner
- Exclusive Angel-only opportunities throughout the season
- Concierge service
- Front row reserved seating during Explorations Series performances (first-come basis)
- Annual Fund benefits including artist talks, open rehearsals, program listing, and backstage tour
All categories include the benefits of the levels listed below.
*Exclusive to contribution level.
ǂOne pass will be mailed with benefits; please call for extras.
^ Subject to availability. Food and beverage not included.
We understand that certain methods of giving through community foundations and companies may prohibit you from receiving the goods and services listed above. You may send a separate payment in for the cost of benefits to take advantage of all the Opera has to offer. We want you to be a part of this special experience!
All gifts are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law. For questions or assistance call Jonathan Thomas, Senior Manager of Individual Giving, at (816) 802-6061.