An investment in the arts is an investment in our city.
JOIN THE LYRIC OPERA CORPORATE COUNCIL
The unique richness of Kansas City’s arts scene is part of the reason that our region is growing. The arts employ thousands and help make Kansas City such a rewarding place to live, work, and invest in.
A cornerstone of Kansas City’s performing arts offerings, Lyric Opera of Kansas City presents superb productions of classics and contemporary works that tell our stories and demonstrate the continuing vitality of the art form. Thousands of people attend Lyric Opera performances each year or are reached by our numerous education and community engagement programs.
By partnering with the Lyric Opera, whether through program sponsorship or by joining our Corporate Council (memberships begin at $2,500), we can help you achieve your business, marketing, and community engagement goals. Your company will receive prominent recognition and special benefits that can enable you to connect directly with your customers, clients, and employees through the power of the arts. Your investment in the Lyric will showcase your commitment to enhancing the cultural life that brings so much delight to our community.
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES INCLUDE:
- Season or production underwriting
- Sponsorship of community education and engagement programs
SPONSORSHIP AND CORPORATE COUNCIL MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Multiple recognition and marketing opportunities
- Complimentary tickets to performances
- Company entertainment opportunities, including invitations to the Ewing and Muriel Kauffman Reception Suite in the Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts for your guests prior to performances and during intermission
- Backstage tours and other exclusive access opportunities
We can customize a package that is responsive to your business’s particular needs.
Please contact Michael Breeden, Senior Manager of Individual Giving and Partnerships, to begin the conversation. He may be reached at (816) 802-6061 or at email@example.com.
THANK YOU TO OUR CORPORATE COUNCIL MEMBERS
Commerce Bank, n.a.
J.E. Dunn Construction Group
High Touch Inc.
Mdivani Corporate Immigration Law Firm