An investment in the arts is an investment in our city.
Join the Lyric Opera Corporate Council
A Corporate Council partnership offers Kansas City companies the opportunity to join with other business leaders to help the Lyric Opera fulfill its mission and invest in creating a vibrant arts culture in our community.
Corporate members are recognized for their support in electronic, print and social media, providing an association with an established arts institution that impacts more than 43,000 patrons, children, and teachers annually.
The Lyric offers several levels of giving, allowing businesses to choose which type of partnership best meets their philanthropic, branding, and entertainment goals. Let us help you connect with the Kansas City community in an exciting and innovative way by offering access to:
- Concierge ticket service to Lyric Opera performances
- Our event space and at Lyric Opera performances to entertain clients
- Recognition and promotion to 26,000 audience members annually
To join the Corporate Council or to discuss options to align your benefits with your business goals, contact Ashley Benes, Manager of Corporate and Partnership Giving at (816) 802-6078 or by email at email@example.com.
Levels of Support
- Richard J. Stern Society – $50,000 and above
- Maestro’s Circle – $25,000 – $49,999
- Bel Canto – $10,000 – $24,999
- Impresario – $5,000 – $9,999
- Corporate Council – $2,500 – $4,999
- Corporate Community Partner – $250 – $1,499
Thank you Corporate Council members
Commerce Bank, n.a.
DST Systems, Inc.
High Touch Inc.
MC Realty Group, LLC
The Whitlock Company